Friday, December 11, 2009

Party Time!




(TCU)

At our office party for TDC, 8.0s had this drink called "The Horny Frog."  I ordered since I am a TCU loyalist and this is what it turned out to be.  A vodka martini that had a hint of purple, if you used your imagination!  The waitress said that when the room gets darker, it looks a lot more purple.  Well, I downed one - tasted like watered down NyQuil and didn't wait till it got darker to order another.  Made for a pleasant picture though!  Can you make out the purple?







Colorful!
Didn't realize the beers in the background.  Nice touch.
 



Fort Worth Christmas




8.0s
Haven't been here in a while.  Don't remember it being this nice.  I know that the photo above is out of focus but I liked it for the richness of the color.

No comments:

Post a Comment