Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Snow!


 Christmas Sunrise  



 
Tracks



 
 Morning Leaf Homage

 

 Snow Stamp
 

 
Stepped out this morning to a wonderful, snow dusted Christmas Day.  I find it interesting that when it snows, everything seems more peaceful.  Outside, not a sound could be heard from civilization.  No car noise, trains, sirens, chatter and all the other local hustle and bustle noises that you normally hear on a regular day.  The sunrise this morning was extra special so I thought that I would try my best to capture it and I think it turned out well.

As my quest for photos went on, I noticed that there were many lonely leaves that stuck their heads up out of the snow.  I captured a few but the one above sparked my interest.  The sun seemed to shine just on this one leaf as to say, "Good Morning and Merry Christmas!"

The little, or quite large, Newf tracks did not go unnoticed as they trailed throughout the yard making their paths.  It was almost as if you knew what they were thinking by tracing their steps.  The perfect paw print was then found stamped onto the back patio letting us know who's territory it really was!

Merry Christmas To All! (and more to come!)


No comments:

Post a Comment