Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Never Ending Battle With The National Specialty Photos!

OK, OK!  I get it!

I know that there are many of you just chomping at the bit waiting for me to get the 2010 Newf National Specialty photos up on my site chadperry.smugmug.com.  What has been taking me so long to get this done, is all of the extracurricular activities I have been involved in and all of the rest of the exciting changes that have been going on in our lives.

For the photos that have been posted, I have post-processed (enhanced) each one, individually, so that they are much more pleasing to look at.  This process takes a lot of my time - many hours!  THEREFORE ....... I will be uploading all of the photos now that will be untouched.  The good photos and the bad ones will all be displayed in order to get them all up on the site.

If you happen to see a photo that you would like to have removed, please, please let me know!  My email address is on the site.

Enjoy!

Chad

No comments:

Post a Comment